Hi there! Welcome!!!
If you’re viewing this page, it means you were hand-picked and invited to join this special mastermind group of traders and investors.
What’s Our Purpose?
We’re here to support, encourage, teach, and learn from one another. Our goal is to become better traders and investors, individually and collectively.
Only a very small, limited number of people are invited into this mastermind group at any time.
How Often Do We Meet?
We meet over Zoom every third Saturday each month at 2:00pm Pacific Time, for about an hour or two. During that time, we can review our portfolios and trades, share success stories, get second opinions on possible trades we’re considering, and/or learn some new trading skills, tools, and strategies.
If another day or time works better for the group, we can always change to that. But this time and date was initially chosen because most people are free on Saturday afternoons, and most option contracts expire on the third Friday of each month. This way our meetings align well for any members who may be using certain options trading strategies.
What’s the Cost?
There’s no cost to be in this group. However, when you become successful, you are encouraged to give some of your profit to a charity or nonprofit of your choice. Pay it forward. Make the world a better place, because of the financial freedom and prosperity you now enjoy.
What’s the Risk?
You are solely responsible for your own trades and decisions. All investing includes risk. No one is giving financial advice or recommendations. If you like an idea and decide to make the trade, it’s 100% on you, for better or worse. So only take trades you personally believe in and want to do. Only risk what you’re comfortable losing if the trade goes against you. Make sure you understand what you’re trading before you trade it, any margin requirements, the amount of leverage being used, your potential losses or gains, and all other considerations.
What’s Expected of Me?
To be in this mastermind group, you must:
- Show up regularly. We understand that life happens and you may not be able to make every meeting. But if you miss 3 monthly meetings within any 6-month period (without explanation or advance planning, of course), your spot will be opened up for someone else. If you want to rejoin afterwards, you’ll have to wait for another spot to reopen again. In other words, if you show up at least 50% of the time, you’re considered an active member and will keep your spot.
- Have an open mind and eagerness to learn. We’re all here to learn and grow. No one knows everything. Even beginners may learn interesting information about a specific topic that an expert hasn’t yet.
- Share. Share how you’re doing, what you’re learning, any questions you may have, etc. This group isn’t for people who just want to passively sit and listen. You’re an interactive member of this group.
- Actively be trading, investing, or at least learning how. It’s okay if you’re a total beginner, just getting your feet wet, and only practicing with a simulation account right now. The point is you’re active and growing. You’re “in the game” — not sitting on the sidelines, watching and waiting for “someday” to “maybe” start…
What Might I Learn Specifically?
Each member kinda has their own “thing” or specialty. Part of why you were invited is because you bring a unique perspective or area of interest to the group.
Ultimately, it’s our intention to “round out” our mastermind group, to have at least one person who knows about, has an interest in, and actually trades at least one of the following:
- stocks / ETFs
- options (calls, puts, credit spreads, strangles, straddles, etc)
- foreign currency exchange (forex)
- cryptocurrencies (bitcoin, doge, etc)
- futures (indices, commodities, and more)
- bonds, treasury bills, and other income-generating assets
- scalping (capturing tiny moves, often entering & exiting the trade within minutes)
- day trading (capturing small intra-day moves, usually entering & exiting the trade within a few hours)
- swing trading (holding a position overnight, possibly for several days, weeks, or months)
- long-term investing (holding something for months or years)
- technical analysis (using chart patterns, price action strategies, and indicators)
- fundamental analysis (macro economies, company fundamentals, industry growth potential, etc)
- using algorithms for automated trading
For example, David Michaels specializes in options, futures, and swing trading. You may be into forex or crypto. Or long-term investing, with a focus on dividend-generating stocks. We all have something to learn from each other.
And you don’t have to be an “expert” on your thing. Just be honest and share from whatever level of experience and knowledge you have. Everyone is responsible for their own trades. You never know what idea, strategy, or insight you may inspire in them — or they may inspire in you.
Join the Mastermind
If you want to be a part of this, send an email to [email protected] and say “I’m in!” 🙂